EXPERIENCE AND TREATMENT OPTIONS
I am experienced in working with people with a variety of mental health concerns including, but not limited to:
– Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine
– Medication management
– Diagnostic Clarification
– Esketamine and Vagal Nerve Stimulation
– Desensitization and Reprocessing
– Cognitive and Behavioral Treatment
– Discreet Outpatient Withdrawal Management
– Responsible Benzodiazepine and Buprenorphine Discontinuation
– Responsible Addiction Assessment for Medical Cannabis
– Prescribing and Deprescribing
I am an expert in medication and will work with you to determine the best course of treatment for your particular problem area. I am also an experienced diagnostician and can help clarify and confirm your mental health diagnosis. I try my best to avoid addictive medications for patients with a history of addiction. I do not wish to treat individuals simply looking for a prescription of an addictive medication. I am seeking to help people gain control and health in their lives.
I am experienced in helping patients decrease and/or discontinue buprenorphine (Suboxone and other similar medications) as well as benzodiazepines (Alprazolam/Xanax, clonazepam/Klonopin and other similar medications).